To our valued customers:
Vancouver Hino realizes the need to do our part to keep trucks rolling during this difficult period. It is with that in mind that we have decided to keep our dealership and service bays open to service our customers.
We will be taking special measures to minimize the risk to everyone who enters our facility over the next few weeks.
We will be following all guidelines outlined by our government and the health authorities.
We would ask that you help in these efforts by following a few simple guidelines:
- Wash your hands and practice social distancing.
- Call us to make arrangements by phone to minimize the face to face contact when you arrive.
- Do not bring any items not required into the building.
- Do not enter our facilities if you are not feeling well.
- Follow the instructions of our staff when asked.
We sincerely hope that you, and your families stay healthy and safe while we navigate these unfamiliar waters together. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call. We will be happy to help you.